Associate / Financial Analyst
- Full-time financial analyst position at a national boutique consulting firm, specializing in turnaround and restructuring, business valuation, capital formation and refinancing, litigation support & expert testimony, M&A, and real estate receivership services
- Financial statement and operational analysis, including customer and product profitability assessment, cash flow analysis and projections, and data analysis and compilation to support project teams
- Independent and collaborative work with MCA team members, client management, and other stakeholders and industry professionals in a vast range of industries
- Travel required
- Perform research and analysis of transactions
- Perform valuation analysis utilizing DCF, comparable company data, and the cost approach
- Develop financial models for valuations, damage analysis, and forecasting
- Prepare management presentations and other presentation material
- Expand skills and knowledge base through exposure to a wide range of consulting engagements in a vast array of industries and alongside accomplished senior managers
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance from an accredited university or college
- 1-3 years of accounting or financial experience at a professional services firm
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Financial modeling, research, and financial analysis skills
- Precision, follow-through, a drive to exceed expectations, and strong organization skills
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan
Inclusion and Diversity
- MCA Financial Group proudly celebrates, seeks, and values diversity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Thank you for your interest in joining the MCA Financial Group team. We look forward to reviewing your application and will respond promptly to qualified candidates.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.