Single-Family Homes; Land Development and Sub-Divisions
MCA has served as Receiver through all stages of the single-family residential life cycle, including land ownership and entitlements, infrastructure (on-site/off-site) development, build-out of models, specs and traditional sales, HOA management and turnover and asset sales, regardless of project stages.
Entitlements: MCA’s deep residential real estate experience allows its professionals to step in and bring about the completion of zoning and entitlements and to liaise with utility and related municipal entities to add value to real property assets.
Infrastructure: MCA efficiently drives infrastructure development and effectively handles project management. Committed to timely and cost-effective execution, MCA obtains requisite permitting and prepares assets for their next stage in the value chain.
Construction: Oversite and management of construction for in-process homes leads to value retention and the conversion of assets to cash. MCA creates innovative insurance approaches that relieve developers and secured lenders of construction defect claims.
HOA Operations: Appropriate administration of the HOA is a pivotal skill in working as a Receiver within the residential housing market segment. MCA’s professionals preside over and manage HOAs and prudently time the process of returning control over the HOA to the Community, helping to make this phase as smooth as possible.
Asset Sales & Dispositions: MCA has a long history of successful sale transactions, whether the asset at hand is land, finished products, or a construction project in process that needs to be sold. MCA executes sale transactions directly or in partnership with brokers, depending upon the situation at hand.
Single-Family Residential Projects
• Phoenix, Arizona – Receivership/Bank Owned
• 2344 Residential Home Sites
• 1488 Paper Lots / 856 Finished Lots
• 12 Models Sold
• CA, AZ, CO, TX – Receivership
• 51 Subdivisions, SFR, Lots, Land
• Single Family Homes
• Over 2,000 Single Family Home Sites
• Casa Grande, Arizona – Advisor to Court
• 3,500 Lots and Homes
• Acted as Interim Board of Directors of HOA
• Oversaw all Assoc. Financial and Prop. Mgmt. Matters
• Phoenix, Arizona – Bankruptcy, Advisor to Debtor
• 1500 Finished and Partially Finished Homes
• 8 Subdivisions
• Procured Buyer & Structured Sale in Bankruptcy Court Approval
• Las Vegas, Nevada – Secured Lender, Bank Owned
• 13 Finished Homes
• 159 Finished Lots
• 65 acres of raw land
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Financial Advisor
• 221 Finished and Partially Finished Homes
• 1222 Finished Lots
• Phoenix, Arizona – Financial Advisor
• 30 Finished and Partially Finished Homes
• 245 Finished Lots
• Office building and high-rise parcel
• Show Low, Arizona – Secured Lender, Bank Owned
• 73 mostly finished residential lots
• Planning and zoning issues with the city
• Phoenix, Arizona – Receivership
• 543 single-family home sites – finished lots
• 42 finished homes and/or models
• 4 subdivisions in Phoenix Metro Area – 1 in Casa Grande
• MCA is providing construction financing to complete Construction-in-Process
• Mesa, AZ – Advisor to Bank
• 542 Finished Lots
• Assist with the note sale process
• Provide expert witness in a bankruptcy hearing
• Tucson, AZ
• 9 Lots and one complete home
• Finished lots average approximately one acre
• Managed HOA in community
Review just a few of our recent Lender Advisory Services success stories. We are happy to discuss any similar needs you may have.
View Our Successes | Contact Us Today.
Fraud, Asset Misappropriation, Forensic Accounting
Real Estate Lender vs. Borrower
MCA was engaged by the lender in a non-dischargeability case against an individual Debtor for judgment of $17 million. MCA investigated historical activity and actions of the debtor, its principals and related entities, and provided expert report and testimony illustrating fraudulent financial statements and unauthorized use of loan proceeds. MCA’s independent and objective work researching the facts assisted the court in concluding that the debt was, in fact, non-dischargeable to the debtor.
FROM MORRIE AARON • MCA FOUNDER
“You have our personal commitment that MCA will provide the highest quality work to its clients in a timely manner. Confidentiality and trust are important ingredients in any business relationship and MCA is committed to these values.”
LEARN MORE ABOUT MCA FINANCIAL
OUR MCA PROFESSIONALS
MCA Financial Group provides senior-level teams that specialize in four practice areas to meet your financial and business needs. Each team is directed by an accomplished Senior Managing Director who possesses the requisite frontline experience necessary to provide personalized attention.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM