MCA Financial Group
Growth Collaboration Acumen Impact
MCA Financial Group is a national boutique firm, which provides unique career opportunities to its associates. At MCA, all team members work directly with clients, senior management, and other industry professionals on engagements, so hands-on experience is a given. Client engagements involve an interesting and diverse array of business and corporate finance-related matters: turnarounds and restructurings, bankruptcies and receiverships, valuations, mergers and acquisitions, and complex litigation matters, including expert testimony. You can vary the type of engagements you work on, or you can choose to narrow your focus to specific areas. Our clients span an infinite number of industries and business models, from aerospace to software to manufacturing to real estate — with every new client, our expertise continues expanding. Our senior-level professionals are talented, highly respected, and passionate about their work and careers; and serve as great mentors and resources to other MCA associates. If having an impact on clients, working on a range of engagements, and growing with the firm interests you, read on.
A positive and results-driven spirit runs through MCA Financial Group’s offices. We promote integrity, mutual respect, curiosity, innovation, and self-initiative. At MCA Financial, you’ll be able to dive in and get involved in important and meaningful ways. You’ll grow through listening, watching, and doing. You’ll be required to problem solve, dig into the details, and create clear and compelling reports. The atmosphere at MCA is fast-paced and challenging, with each associate balancing multiple projects, but it is through the work we do that camaraderie and friendship with your coworkers organically form. You’ll find MCA’s team members support and celebrate each other’s successes and professional growth. If you are interested in working at MCA Financial Group, open positions are posted below.
MCA Financial Group proudly celebrates, seeks, and values diversity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
MCA offers a very competitive salary and bonus plan to our valued associates.
Holidays & PTO
MCA provides paid holidays and paid time off to provide work-life balance.
MCA provides healthcare coverage, including medical and dental insurance.
MCA makes a retirement savings plan available to our valued employees.
OUR OPEN POSITIONS
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Please review our detailed open positions below.
If you believe you have what it takes, send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
We will promptly review your qualifications and get back to you, if we believe you indeed are a qualified candidate.
If you have additional questions regarding a posted position at MCA Financial Group, send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL BUSINESS CONSULTING
Full-time financial analyst position at a national boutique consulting firm, specializing in the following core service areas: Turnaround and Restructuring, Business Valuation, Capital Formation and Refinancing, Litigation Support & Expert Testimony, M&A, and Real Estate Receivership Services
- Financial statement and operational analysis, including customer and product profitability assessment, cash flow analysis and projections, and data analysis and compilation to support project teams
- Independent and team work with MCA team members, client management, and other stakeholders and industry professionals
- Exposure to vast range of industries, clients, projects, and industry professionals
- Travel required
- Support M&A negotiations of sale & purchase agreements
- Create detailed forecasts and cash flow models in Excel
- Prepare management presentations, confidential information memorandums, and other presentation material
- Perform valuation analysis utilizing DCF, comparable company data, and the cost approach, among others, as appropriate
- Develop financial models for valuations, damage analysis, and forecasting
- Perform due diligence, research, and analysis of transactions
- Present findings and conclusions; moderate discussion among clients and stakeholders
- Develop and nurture relationships with potential and existing clients to expand the practice
- Expand skills and knowledge base while working alongside accomplished senior managers
- Develop into an industry leader through exposure to a wide range of consulting engagements in a vast array of industries
- Sharpen and use your networking skills to build a professional network, generate business, and gain industry recognition
- CPA required/MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of industry (operational and financial restructuring) or accounting, or finance experience at a MAJOR accounting or restructuring firm
- Excel proficiency
- Advanced financial modeling, research, and financial analysis skills, including quantitative and analytical competence
- Thrive in fast-paced and oftentimes demanding situations
- Precision, follow-through, and a drive to exceed expectations
- Effectively work both independently and collaboratively
- Seek guidance, when needed
- Strong organizational skills, including efficiency in tracking overlapping tasks and assignments, staying on task, and meeting deadlines within a framework of continually evolving demands, priorities, and deadlines
- Superior interpersonal, networking, and communication skills
- Ingenuity when it comes to creating solutions to complex problems
- Desire to tackle challenges & yield positive change
- Core values of integrity, excellence, and kindness
Thank you for your interest in joining the MCA Financial Group team. We look forward to reviewing your application and will respond promptly to qualified candidates.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
My Experience @ MCA
Brandon Banks – Senior Associate @ MCA Financial
Contributions are Recognized and Contribute to Success
“Managing Directors strike the perfect balance between leaders, teammates, and mentors. They are highly supportive of my professional development and go out of their way to recognize my contributions. Whether it be through verbal praise or through more formal recognition such as promotions, I have consistently felt that my efforts have been noticed and appreciated.”
Career Growth & Development
“Compared to larger firms, which tend to have hierarchies and bureaucracy, MCA provides significantly more latitude for employees to take on new responsibilities and advance their careers. The management team is more accessible, which allows for more direct communication and a better understanding of the company’s goals and objectives.”
Committed to Quality
“MCA has a strong culture of collaboration. The accessibility of management allows for agility and adaptability in solving problems, and everyone works together to ensure clients receive the best possible service and support. The small team size means that everyone is able to contribute in a meaningful way, creating a strong sense of community and camaraderie.”